We provide best of breed software solutions and consulting to school districts, churches, state/local government, small business, sports teams and Fortune 500 companies.
We do an eKG to see “where you are at and where you want to go” then we go “as fast as we can, but as slow as we must.”
If you are wrestling with one of the following issues we can quickly help your team find consensus on direction and build the action plan to generate efficient growth.
Find New Revenue
- Identify new markets and opportunities
- Break out of a revenue plateau
- Explore way to save you money on your “technology” spend
- Go from “0k to 100k to 1 million” and beyond revenue targets
Innovation and Drive Strategy
- Take start up companies to market
- Help you build an inside or outside sales team
- Move from development to product launch
- Strategic, operational and tactical plans to drive business
- Build industry partnerships for distribution, marketing, and visibility
- Build you apps to drive your digital strategy
- Give you strategic and operational help on how Apple and Dell do it
- Build you mobile web sites, eLearning solutions
- Develop your SoMoLo strategy ‘social, mobile local”
- Game based learning and “gamification” solutions
- App integration with Uber
- TV Commercials
- Sports Marketing digital deals
- Retail social mobile local solutions eg. apps, messaging, iPad eCommerce
Small Business/Fortune 500 Consulting
Hourly, project based or stock/equity in your company.
“help you leverage tech, save you time and make you money”
I Would Like One Kevin Please!
Me? $1,500.00 for the first day, $1,000.00 each additional day.
Price is lowered to $900 per day for 4 or more consecutive days.
Average billable rate with defined outcomes is $100 an hour.
Consult may be in person or via Skype or Google Hangout
If money is very tight, let me know. I have been known to reduce my rate based on availability (time of year) and what great golf courses, tennis clubs or sports teams you might have by you. Southern states gets discounts from December to February.
What does this rate not include?
- Plane Ticket: I try to find the cheapest tickets.
Fly out of Dayton, Cincy or Columbus (Southwest hubs)
Because of location approx $400 return in North America
- Food: I keep it to $20.00 per day
- Rental Car: $40.00 per day but if in an Uber area I ride free
- Lodging: $150.00 per day eg Marriott Courtyard
*software projects are half down/half upon deliverable or milestones
*consulting is net 30 payment schedule
We can explore win wins with your group in a project model, revenue share, equity or stock in your company.
We only take on a small group of projects to ensure quality.